The tagline of this website is “I couldn’t make this up.” I chose that because so many of the things that I write get questions. “Is this real? Is this satire? No way is this true.”
But it is. Even with a vivid imagination, a hefty dose of scathing sarcasm, and possibly a dose of hallucinogenic drugs, I couldn’t create stories with as many twists, Machiavellian schemes, and conniving characters as our real lives contain. We’ve gone down the rabbit hole, passed Narnia, and into a land where the most outrageous option is often the most likely.
Occam, you and your razor are excused.
As with all good lists, we’ll save the best for last, so, here, in reverse order, are the most-read articles on the site this year.
16. Speaking of Giant Meteor 2016, NASA Missed the One That Hit Earth Yesterday: NASA, tasked with protecting us from incoming threats from space, failed to spot a huge meteor that slammed into the ocean off the coast of Australia.
15. What Exactly Is Agenda 21? Some folks don’t even believe it exists; others think it exists but is a good thing turned into a nasty conspiracy theory, and the majority are blissfully oblivious.
14. Fake Websites, Fake Polls, Fake News, Fake Leaks: The Desperate Maneuvers of the Losing Clinton Campaign. Interestingly, I wrote this article before anyone in the mainstream was talking about fake news and Russian propaganda. Also interesting, I was talking about the mainstream and not Russian propaganda.
13. 9 Weird Things About The NYC And NJ Bombs That Will Make You Say Hmmm… You know me – I’m not prone to conspiracy theories (cough). But, I noticed some weird things about the pressure cooker bomb attacks that took place in New York City and New Jersey and the subsequent arrest of the alleged perpetrator.
12. BREAKING: It’s Going Down – the Clinton Investigation JUST GOT REAL: Two separate sources told Fox News about serious new breaks in the investigation. The fact that this was reported on an MSM site was huge.
11. A Disturbing Series of Events: Governments Around the World Seem to Be Preparing for War: Remember how a couple of days ago the German government advised its citizens to start stockpiling food and water?
10. Cover-Up: That Sinkhole in Florida Is Far Worse Than Officials Are Admitting: Remember the sinkhole in Florida, that might be leaking radioactive particles into some body of water or another?
9. Deutsche Bank Is Going Under: Is This The Real Reason Germans Were Told To Prepare For A National Crisis? If the most prominent bank in Germany fails, the effect on Europe will be profound, and I don’t think the United States will escape the effects.
8. Subliminal Messaging and Predictive Programming: How They Work and Why Some People Are Immune: Just for fun, let’s go down the rabbit hole of how entertainment and the media manipulate people.
7. Do You Really Think a Group “Asthma Attack” Caused 8500 People to Drop Like Flies in Australia? This was one of the weirdest stories I’ve heard in a long time. So very weird that I had to call BS (baloney sandwiches) on the whole darned thing.
6. Louisiana Officials Demand That Self-Reliant Locals Stop Surviving the Flood Without Permission: When government response was slow after a shocking flood hit Louisiana, a bunch of locals calling themselves the Cajun Navy stepped in and began to rescue their neighbors. Of course, the government couldn’t have that.
5. An Open Letter to Snowflake Millennials Who Are Melting in the Streets Because Trump Won: In a world full of political correctness, safe spaces, participation trophies, and social justice, a whole bunch of Millennials got a big, painful dose of reality.
4. Obama, Clinton, and Sanders Could Stop the Riots, But They Just Watch: Is it just me or did you also noticed that Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and President Obama were silent about the riots and protests in the aftermath of the election?
3. Virginia Woman Feeds 150 Hungry People for $20: More Proof That the Government Is Obsolete: A great story about a person who took over something that is usually left to be done by the government, did it a thousand times more efficiently and did it with a genuine sense of compassion.
2. 8 Alarming Warning Signs That Indicate War With Russia Could Be Imminent: Pre-Trump, the situation with Russia was looking really bad. There were loads of indicators pointing toward the likelihood that a major confrontation between Russia and the West was approaching rapidly. (We’re not out of the woods until Obama’s out of the White House, either.)
1. It Looks Like George Soros is Funding the Trump Protests Just Like He Funded the Ferguson Riots. Paid instigators made an already bad situation much much worse.
PS: Thank you for your overwhelming support with this new venture. I’m so pleased that you welcomed the news commentary format of this site just as warmly as you welcomed my prepping site a few years ago.
I’m wishing you a New Year full of freedom and prosperity.